The Life of A College Student Over Winter Break

What do you do with all this free time?

You've finished crying about finals, accepted your fate, and now it's time to go home. This month break is much needed, but how long can you survive the things that come with being home?

After your last final is over

You've never packed so fast in your life.

First thing's first...... no more alarms

So long, 8 a.m.'s.

You catch up on the much needed quality time with your animals.

Hopefully they missed you as much as you missed them!

You get a chance to steer clear of the dining hall food and get back to the home-cooked goods.

Isn't it great to eat something other than Ramen?

You get back together with your high school squad.

You spend several hours discussing the crazy things that happened over the semester.

But of course, this involves running into people from your graduating class just about everywhere. Pharmacy, grocery store, bar, wherever.

Please don't say hi.... Please don't see me....Oh hey!!!

Next thing you know, your old high school sweetheart is blowing up your phone, trying to meet up.

Thanks, but no thanks.

You take literal offense to your parents asking you what time you'll be home.

Right, totally forgot I can't stumble in here at whatever hour I choose without being questioned...

You miss your friends from school.

It doesn't help that they won't answer their phone because of them spending time with their home people, either.

Eventually, you can't wait to go back.

But wait, there's still two more weeks to go.

But, when you do get back, you just want to be home again.

Enjoy your break, everyone!