Why Liability Matters

Why Liability Matters

Black lives matter?

18
Why Liability Matters
Google

Black Lives Matter? This concept has lit fires in the cauldron’s of many people, of many colors. But it is important to realize we are simply speaking on color. The phrase itself holds no weight when it comes to culture, lineage, or pride. It simply stems from a trending and over publicised conjunction of words.

When you hear BLM in the street your reaction could range from disgust to support, but what are you really despising or what are you really supporting? If you generally do support anti-discrimination, you may feel rallied by others who show their support for BLM. It is more important to strive for solution rather than discord. Just how have we have gotten to a point in this country where we need a group of people to constantly remind us, not everyone receives the same treatment in a place we mutually call home? Since the America’s establishment there has been a disconnect in who is responsible in making sure everyone has “fair” compensation.

Unfortunately generations of passive politics, and unchecked policy have allowed an environment in where prejudice is tolerated and encouraged. The problem stems from allowing a separate group of people the responsibility of building an identity for another. In no way is the fault weighed on an individual or a certain group. The combined lenience of countless parties has allowed a chain reaction of negativity that is readily apparent in schools, cities, and even on the world wide web. How can a life matter if no one knows what matters to that life? A phrase should not be a branding insignia that identifies you, phrase upon phrase should be assessed to determine who you truly align with. In my opinion BLM is more of a publicity stunt rather than a honest outreach to have a people heard.

Why the aggressive approach to such a populated matter? Violence, arrogant violence that is celebrated as if it were a freedom stand; in a more reparable time. In no case is scattered upheaval a decision let alone an opportunity for bettering your state of being. We need to learn how to communicate through an unfiltered catalyst in order to achieve what we want as a nation, and sadly what we want as a nation at this time is unachievable. America has surrendered its industry for passivity. Allowing what it cannot control, control it. In a consumer based society this is the only outcome. Especially when the consumer is allowed to nonchalantly pass through, with a failure to contribute opposed to consume. This pattern has continued and deepened with time.

The point of no return, we pass this on a daily. The important thing to take from past events that augment this stagnant discrimination in America, is the audacity. Though it is debated whether or not “blacks” are considered on par with any other citizen. They are labeled citizen’s nonetheless, and with that title comes a denominator amongst others. If they are susceptible to uncivil acts and beyond cruel treatment. There may come a point where non ”blacks” will be at risk for the same. Not to be a herald of doom and gloom, but it is a collective responsibility to enforce as a people, equal treatment. Ultimately the only thing separating us from them, is a label.

To finalize the theory BLM is a lazy attempt at a proclamation that must be proposed with utmost care. Isolating the problem to one group of people succeeds in excluding the imperativeness of the message. With that I’d like to refute the statement of ‘black’ lives matter, and counter with liability matters.