6 Songs By LGBTQ+ Artists For Your Summer Playlist

Don't forget to add these bops to your summer 2019 playlist.

84
Pexels / Bruce Mars

Summertime is one of the best times of the whole year. You really don't have much responsible so you can basically do whatever you want. The weather is nice and warm so there is so many outdoor activities you can do. Music makes summer so much better for many reasons.

When you are tanning at the pool, you need a playlist of good songs to relax to. When you are going out with friends, you need a playlist of good songs to get the drinks flowing. When you are driving around town, you need a playlist of good songs to make the car ride fun.

In honor of June being Pride Month, I thought I would be fitting to showcase good summer songs by LBGT artists that you need to add into your playlists along with all your favorite old and classic summer songs.

1. "Mother's Daughter "by Miley Cyrus

2. "Personal Hell" by Kim Petras

3. "Yours" by Greyson Chance

4. "Nightmare" by Halsey

5. "Glad He's Gone" by Tove Lo

6. Another Lover by Leland