A Letter To The Women In My Life Who I Am So Grateful For

An Open Letter To The Smart, Special, And Oh So Strong Women In My Life Who I Am So Grateful For

I love you, and I am so grateful and blessed to have you in my life. Thank you.

110
Ashley Oldham

Hi,

In honor of Women's History Month, I thought that I would reach out to all of the special women in my life — I thought that I would say thank you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for making me feel loved, special, and happy.

I know that I can get stressed. I know that sometimes I can let the little things really get to me. Sometimes I need a shoulder to cry on, or a hand to hold. Sometimes I need a little extra strength — and you have always given me that. I have never felt like a burden, and I've always felt loved. You have helped me through all of the twists and turns that life has to offer, and for that I'm grateful.

Because of you, I am empowered. You're strength as a woman, and as a human being, has made me feel as though I can do anything. You make me feel as though I can take on the world, that I am a wonderful person with so much to offer. The love and support you give me makes me feel as though I can do whatever I set my mind to.

You give me so much wonderful advice. You tell me when I am in the right, you tell me when I'm in the wrong, and you always show me how I can be and do better. You have taught me so much and helped me learn how to pass on that knowledge to others. I know how to be strong, smart, kind, and everything else in between — and I owe all of that to you. Thank you for that.

I don't know where I would be, or who I would be, without you. You have made such an impact on my life. You have influenced the direction my life is heading in. You have helped me grow, and to do so in the absolute best way possible.

You are a mom, a teacher, a friend, a bestie, an acquaintance, and someone that I couldn't imagine living my life without — you are a wonderful, special, amazing woman.

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am grateful more than words could ever express.

I love you. Thank you for being you.

Sincerely,

Ashley