A Letter To My True Friends

A Letter To My True Friends

Thank you for never leaving my side no matter what we've been through.

11
A Letter To My True Friends
Women of Worship

"You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your true friends."

This is a letter to my truest friends You guys are my life, my everything.

To my true friends,

I don't think I've been able to say this enough, but I appreciate you for everything we've been through. I don't know who I would be without every deep conversation we've shared that taught me how to trust. The late nights where we would stay up and talk about every little thing that's on our minds. I wouldn't be as outgoing and spontaneous without our adventurous nights after Mule Camp on Thursdays. I wouldn't be as happy without having you here to cheer me up on some of my darkest days. And I wouldn't have that one person I could go to when I needed guidance through some of life's toughest challenges.

What I've learned the most is that you need to do whatever you can to keep those special people in your life. We've been through so much these past few months, but no matter how many challenges get in the way, none of you have left my life and I am so grateful for that. I would not be who I am today without you in my life to encourage me, lead me, and accept me for who I am. When I needed someone to be upset to, you were the first ones to offer a shoulder to cry on. You showed me what a true friend looks like. I would do anything for all of you because you mean the absolute world to me. Life would be impossible to endure without the love and support you provide.

Friends encourage you to let loose and try new things. They drive in the middle of the night to rescue you from a broken down car. They teach you new games and encourage you to be yourself because there is no one better than yourself. They teach you life lessons and help you through your highest of highs and your lowest of lows. I will forever charish my friendship with you guys and love that you walked into my life when I needed you the most. I wish you understood how much you mean to me. I love you and will always be here for you.

Thank you for everything you have done for me and for always being there for me when I need it the most. No matter what we've been through, we will always be there for each other because that's what true friends are there for.

--Your grateful and loving friend