A Letter To A Woman Full Of Strength

A Letter To A Woman Full Of Strength

God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit.

1780
A Letter To A Woman Full Of Strength
Tumblr

To A Woman Full Of Strength,

I know you’re going through some hard times, but you are definitely one of the strongest people I’ve met. You put others first when all you want is to be number one. You put on a smile when you just want to cry. And you live life fully when you really just want to sit around the apartment. You are a strong woman, and I hope to be like you. I don’t know what you’re going through right now, but know that you are constantly in my prayers. I don’t know the pain and struggles you are dealing with, but that’s because I’ve not been in your situation… yet. I want you to always know that “you’ve got a friend in me” no matter what happens or where life takes you. I know we aren’t the closest of friends, but your strength, your spirit; your love reminds me of everything I want to be. You are a role model for the people around you, and you do not take that lightly.

I wish I could visit you in these hard times, but like always my excuse is “work sucks.” I’m with you in spirit though, and I will always be there for you. You are not alone right now, even if you feel it. You have so many people who love and care for you, and so many prayers are being sent your way. Just remember that even though you are not alone, it is okay to be upset, sad, and scared. Even though you are so strong, don't let that title keep you away from feeling all the feelings right now. It's okay to cry; when you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll always be here. This letter may sound strange because we aren't very close, but I mean we are forever sisters and clearly you're stuck with me. I’m grateful that our organization introduced me to you, because I feel like I’ve become a better person just by knowing you. You are so wonderful, and you are one hundred percent my role model.

Thank you for everything you do and everything you will do. You are a light in this world, and you better not forget that. I hope that soon everything you wish will come true, and you don’t have to suffer the pain that you’re dreading. Never forget that you’re strong and wonderful, and this pain that you’re dealing with is part of God’s plan. Don’t forget that God has the best plan for you and your family and he will not give you anything you can’t handle. The bible even says, “No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it” (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Be Strong.