A Letter To The Girl Who Walks The Line

A Letter To The Girl Who Walks The Line

Wear your heart on your sleeve, tattoo it on your head if you want to.

55
A Letter To The Girl Who Walks The Line
Fame de 10

You're the girl who continuously drops everything for everyone- even if they wouldn't bat an eye if you were in need. You invest your whole heart into someone who sometimes doesn't return the favor. You walk the line for someone who wouldn't even draw you a circle.

You call into work, ditch your friends and family, and clear your schedule just for someone who may or may not call and ask to see you.

You love this person, you care about this person, you're 100% in it to win it with this person, even if they may not feel the same way. You wear your heart on your sleeve for them, even if they cannot bear the many feelings you express daily.

That's where the issues come in.

"You're too emotional."

"You're so frustrating."

"You stress me out."

"You're too much."

"I need space."

But girls like us cannot understand why we are so frustrating. We don't comprehend why anyone would not want to be loved and cared for with 100% of our hearts. We don't understand why everyone runs so far away from us when all we want to do is share our love that surpasses the capacity our hearts can hold.

So, this is my advice to you:

Wear your heart on your sleeve, tattoo it on your forehead if you want to.

Love that person who may not share the same feelings with every ounce of your being, you won't regret it. I can promise you they'll come running back to you- they will realize how much they appreciate your love. It may not happen tomorrow or next month, but give it time. Just remember one thing- you can never remove the creases out of a crumbled piece of paper.

Set your standards high, and keep them that way. One lucky guy is going to come along who gives you 100%, and he's probably just as frustrated as you are right now. He's probably wondering why everyone runs away from his love too. Don't worry, though, your paths will cross at exactly the right time.

And lastly, keep a close watch on that heart of yours.

Because one day someone will walk the line you never even had to draw.