A Letter To The Four Funniest Men On TV

A Letter To The Four Funniest Men On TV

Don't call me Mustache...

10

Hey Jokers,

Thank you for being awesome. Honestly, I don’t know what I would do without the nightly laughs you have been giving me over the last five seasons. I can still remember not only the first episode I ever watched, but the first challenge I watched. When you guys had to fill a table’s plate with as much potatoes as you could, it changed my life. Let’s be real, if you can keep a straight face while Joe runs around a restaurant screaming scoopski potato, you aren’t human. I am convinced that I have seen every single episode since the beginning, yet every time I watch any challenge or punishment it’s just like the first time. No other show on tv makes me laugh, let alone laugh as hard as you guys do. That said, you guys always bring me up when I am at my lowest, and I just really want you to know how much you all mean to me.

I’m writing this the night before I am set to see you guys at NYCC. I am beyond excited to be in the audience for the Fool Proof Planel. I am even hoping that I might get lucky enough to get a chance to meet you guys. Even if I don’t though, I will still consider myself lucky because I will have finally seen my comedic heroes live.

Anyway, Santiago sent me to let you all know how much you guys have impacted me.

And hey, LETS GET SEXY!

Yours truly,

Larry

PS: Shut your face grandma.

Pss: I'm the rodeo champion of the world!!!