A Letter To My Teammates

A Letter To My Teammates

Now is our chance to take the world by storm

1348
A Letter To My Teammates
Ashley Carlson

To my inspiring teammates,

Each practice I am surrounded by incredible and dedicated athletes. This is how we all started, simply as 20 individual athletes. Each of us had the same goal in mind, all hoping to achieve greatness in our upcoming season. Since the beginning, we have transformed from a group of strangers, and into a team of tight knit friends.

We are there for each other. Through the high's and low's, the win's and the losses. As one, we make it though double program run throughs and late night intervals. You push me to be the best athlete and student I could possibly be. You motivate me to keep going, especially on the days where it doesn't seem easy. We support each other both on the ice and in life. I don't know who else I could go to for help with boys or tips on how to survive a certain class.

Thank you for making sure I was up at 5am for our early morning practices. Having all of you by my side make the hours fly by. You are the people who support me through any injury, through the loss of a friend or just needing someone to get spotted cow ice cream with.

We are at that point where we are pushing each other to be the best possible athletes and people we know to be. Together our bond has made us a stronger team, to better accomplish what used to seem impossible as individuals.

This is our year. We have gone from being the underdog to a top national contender. We have worked our butts off each day at practice, and we are ready. Now is our time to take the world by storm and show everyone what we are made of.

Thank you for always giving your all and being the best teammates and friends anyone could ask for.