To My Little On Big-Little Reveal, This Is More Than Just A New Friend To Me

Get ready for all the hugs.
354

Dear Little,

After a week of giving you my love in the forms of crafts, cups, jewelry, stuffed animals, t-shirts, decorations, and more, the day is finally here where you get to figure out who I am. Whether you've known from the start, my clues threw you way off, or you've simply had no idea, the outcome is the same: I am now your big.

Big-little really is a concept unlike any other I've ever experienced.

Being your big is one of the things I know I can take pride in, because I can take pride in knowing you. Since the minute I met you, I've known I wanted you to be a bigger part of my life. You're so incredibly smart, so incredibly talented, and so incredibly beautiful. You work really hard, and if it feels like no one notices that, know that I always am. You have a heart of gold. You are strong. Because of everything you are, I have obsessed over you since the minute I knew you were mine. Getting to tell people all about you is one of the highlights of my day.

Having a little is more than just a new friend to me.

This is about having a new go-to. A new person to look after and to care for in every scenario. A person to squeeze every time you see her because you are genuinely excited she's in front of you. A person to cry on during a hard time. A person for coffee, jam sessions, dance parties, dinner, or a heart-to-heart. You are so much to me.

I never really understood this whole sorority thing either.

I really don't know how I got here. But, I know that what this organization has given me outweighs all of my doubts. I know that the greatest gift I could have ever received from this sorority is you.

As we begin this lifetime (yes, lifetime, I'm never leaving you) journey, I want to thank you for all you have already done for me. In such a short time, you have already made me a better person. Thank you for everything you will do. I am so happy to be your big, and I can't wait for everything we'll do.

I love you with my whole heart!

Love Always,

Biggie