To My Big, As She Graduates
College Greek

To My Big, As She Graduates

My sorority big is so special to me.

235
Skyler Anderson

Biggie Big,

I have known you for less than a year, and yet somehow you are already a vital part of my heart and family. Your love of others is infectious, your hard work and determination are astounding. I thought I took on a large workload, yet you outshine me in so many ways. You take 23 credit hours, work (sometimes two jobs), are a 24/7 dog mom, and manage friends and a boyfriend all while making it look easy.

I am so incredibly blessed to have been graced with you as my Big. Thank goodness for whatever stars have aligned that led me to you, because I can not think of a Big that would have fit me better. We are both very busy, busy girls and we understand that. We are there for each other when we need it most and when we just need to let loose a bit. You are the person I turn to when I need someone to listen to my venting, someone who understands my boy problems, and when I need someone to tell me that taking me-time is OK and I will succeed in whatever I do.

Anyone who has the pleasure to meet you will be greeted with the biggest smile and the most contagious laugh. You seem to find light in every situation and show everyone respect and interest. There is never a dull moment with you, that can be guaranteed. You change everyone's lives for the better.

Biggie, you are going to go far, I have no doubt about that. I hope you are never too far from me, but I want you to do whatever is best for your future. I am ecstatic to see where life takes you. It's incredible that life has given me someone who I see standing by me at the altar or holding my babies in the future. This bond of sisterhood is real and I'm glad it was formed between us.

Good luck Biggie, know I am always here cheering you on!