To My Hometown Friends, As We Depart For Different Colleges

I'm so thankful for all of the memories we have shared.

157
Elizabeth Lincoln

Dear friends,

I'm so thankful for all of the memories we have shared, and I will never forget them.

First off, I want to thank you for being such amazing friends and always being there for me. I couldn’t have asked for better friends to share my life with. You guys have helped make me into the person I am today and I will forever be grateful for you.

I can’t believe the time has come when we are all going our separate ways. We have been together through high school and some even since elementary school. We have always talked about going away to college, but it came faster than we thought it would. As we go off to college I want you guys to know a few things.

I want to thank you guys for making the past few years the best years of my life. We have been through so much together and have shared so many great memories. We had each others' backs no matter what and cared for each other like we were family. There have been endless times when I sit back and realize how thankful I am to have you guys. There is not a day that goes by where we don’t talk and laugh and share thoughts, which is the best part of our friendship. We are our own little family.

I know as we all go off to different colleges, we will meet new friends, but just always remember your friends from home. It will be exciting to be off on your own and spending time with your new friends every day. Just remember when you return back home from college, I will be more than excited to see you again. I will be looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas break so we can all be together again! I hope you never forget the memories we have shared and the love we have for each other.

No matter how far away we might be from each other, I want you to know that I will always be here when you need me. Whether it be needing advice and help with something, or just someone to talk to. No matter how long it's been since we have talked, you can call me at any time and I will be there for you. Just because we aren't together anymore doesn’t mean I won’t be there for you guys!

I want you all to know that I believe in you and I know you will do amazing things as you go on to college. Focus on your goals and work hard like you always have. I know you guys will achieve anything you put your mind to and will be great at anything you decide to do in your life. I can’t wait to see all of the things you accomplish and I will be cheering you on no matter how far away we are from each other.

I wish nothing but the best for you all and could not be happier for you. No matter where life takes us I know we will always be friends forever!

Love you all!