A Letter To My Dad's Girlfriend

A Letter To My Dad's Girlfriend

I could not see myself personally handing you this note to finally tell you what you may deserve to hear, because it would be of no value to you. I have learned the opinions of others on such matter is irrelevant to you, for you have proven to only want to run to your gold prize..

785
A Letter To My Dad's Girlfriend
Relate Insititute

Dear _____,

I am not writing a letter to express my hatred to you, but to rather express my point of view about who I believe you are as a human being. I could not see myself personally handing you this note to finally tell you what you may deserve to hear, because it would be of no value to you. I have learned the opinions of others on such matter is irrelevant to you, for you have proven to only want to run to your gold prize, pushing anyone away who may have already possessed this "prize."The matter, of course, being the egocentric, twisted scheme that has struck down my once beneficial stable home. Personally, I believe integrity, admiration, and doing the right thing can create great standards for a person to be respected by peers. It not only shows you are strong as a person by having high personal standards, but it also allows friends to be aware they can trust you. Lying, sneaking around, and manipulation can also show who you are but in a negative, harmful way.

“Man is not, by nature, deserving of all that he wants. When we think that we are automatically entitled to something, that is when we start walking all over others to get it.”

Your actions have shown that you have narcissistic tendencies; it can be argued that everyone has such tendencies or rather, "it's human nature to possess greed." But in many cultures, the greed of breaking an already formed family or bond is sin. Not to bring religion into the argument of what correct moral standards are, but I personally believe that in many ways, religion can assist in showing people generosity and how it can benefit your life. Possibly showing that in some situations it may not be okay to act in the moment.

Your constant lying to others has shown you have created a reputation to only want to self-indulge. It has been shown through small lies to your own family and others that you cannot care for another person due to a lack of acknowledging the pain you have already caused. The pain runs deeps. Many can agree that the pain of a separation can last even when the situation becomes easier.

Overall, this letter may be to bash on your crude persona... But, I have failed to see any other side of who you may be because you can only ever be known now as the one who broke my family apart.

Yours truly,

The angry child