A Letter to my Mom on Mother's Day

A Letter to my Mom on Mother's Day

I love you so much mom

836
A Letter to my Mom on Mother's Day
hnewyear.com

How do I begin? How do I begin to write about the strongest woman I will ever know? As I have grown up I have learned a lot about life. Most of that knowledge has come from my mom.Mothers Day is here so mom, this article is for you. You have been there since day one, literally. How do I begin to thank you for all that you've done for me? This is how

Dear Mom,

Happy Mothers Day. This day is for you and just you. You deserve so much in the world and I hope that one day I can thank you for everything you have done for me. For 18 years you have been there. I owe you a lot because I truly wouldn't be who I am without you.

Thank you for the amazing adventures. New York City, Chicago, Milwaukee, San Francisco. We have gone so many places and we are going to go to so many more. When we travel together it can be a bit hectic but we always get through it and manage to have a fun time. I want to see the world and you have helped me do that.

Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. Opening up to you is hard most times because some things are just so hard to talk about, You always ask how I'm doing and want to make sure I'm okay. If I have to cry you let me cry and you always let me know that everything is going to be okay. I know that the majority of the times I don't talk abut my issues with you, but just know I'm doing that for myself, not because I don't want you to know what's happening with my life.

Thank you for being the best dance mom. Traveling with me in a high stress environment can be rough. I get stressed out very fast and you get the brunt of everything. I'm sorry for all the yelling, I truly truly am. For all the times I have made you feel like you're doing something wrong, I'm sorry. For all the times I've made you sad, I'm sorry. You are my cheerleader and number 1 supporter and I couldn't be more thankful for that. You are there for every competition and you are always there if I need a hug after a rough performance. You are the best dance mom.

Thank you for never giving up. I've had some crazy dreams with what I want to do with my life, and you never talked me out of a single one. Some things are highly unattainable, but you never told me that. You tell me to go for my dreams because it would what would make me happy.

Thank you for seeing me through the good, the bad, and the ugly. My mood changes a lot and as I have said before, you get the brunt of my bad days. You see everything and you see all the different sides of me. I'm sorry for being hard to put up with at most times, but you know how to deal with it.

Mom, I hope this mothers day is the best one yet. You deserve the world and I hope you know that. From the bottom of my heart mom, I love you more than I can put into words. I hope that one day I can repay you for all the things you have done for me.

Love,

McKenna

From Your Site Articles