Letter To An Ex

Letter To An Ex

Best Of Luck

326
Letter To An Ex
Ex Boyfriend Recovery

Dear L,

I wish you the best in everything you do. Even though I hope I never see you, never hear your name or see your face, I hope you do well in your life. I hope you find someone who you love enough to be loyal to. I wish you stay with her and live your days out happily, fulfilling any and every dream you and her have together. I hope you allow her to grow and to push you to do better with you everyday life. I hope you get out of the army and enjoy the freedom you crave and talk about. I hope you travel, and do the things you set your mind to. Going to a college of your dreams if that is what you wish. I used to want to be there for all of these moments, I used to want to be that girl you one day asked to marry. Maybe our life would’ve been different if we stayed together, maybe it would have been harder. I no longer feel the need to tell you what I am doing all day long. I don’t miss the way you made me feel accomplished in my actions or anything about you anymore. You decided our fate when you did what you did and that will be something that you will live with, not me. I am many things, if people come to me I could be the most understanding person in the world. Yet when people lie I do not hesitate to cut them out of my life. You know this first hand, how easy it is to pretend like you never existed. This is not a letter to bash you, because the world does not need to know. You and I knowing is enough, yet this is a letter of goodbyes. I truly hope that you find happiness, and that you learn to be a better person to the next women that steps into your life. I did love you, don’t get that wrong. Yet I can no longer allow you to be apart of my life. I wish things were different sometimes, but I know I cannot go back to how things were. Like I said, I wish you nothing but the best.

-Ivy