A Letter To My Roommate

A Letter To My Roommate

Some roommates really do become best friends
15

Everybody has heard those stories of people who live together and end up hating each other, or the person who gets stuck with the crazy roommate. Thankfully, that has not been the case for me and I have a roommate who I actually enjoy living with. This is my letter to her.

Leah,

Thanks for always being up for late night food runs with me and encouraging me to eat whatever unhealthy food I am craving. Thanks for being goofy with me and constantly making me laugh. For always being up to go on adventures and exploring new places.

We've been through a lot already this semester, and I'm grateful for your constant friendship and encouragement. You never fail to tell me when I am overreacting, or give me solid advice when I need it the most.

Most importantly, thanks for becoming one of my best friends. You make this whole college thing much more bearable.

Love you lots,

Abby