In Honor Of The Woman Who Does Everything For Me

For some unknown reason the unknown choose me as your daughter.

15

Dear Mama,

Thank you.

For choosing to have one more child when my father was in no need for another one.

For getting up to go to work every morning to be able to put a roof over our head's, clothes on our back's, and food in our stomach's.

For offering me laughter with those endless pic a boo games. And as I grew older those endless tickle battles that still go on till today.

For being there from the first day of pre-school to the first day of college. Still cheering me on all the way.

For all the goodnight kisses. Even with those effective emoji kisses today.

For the countless loads of laundry you washed, folded, and put away.

For all the Christmases filled with joy and surprises.

For the endless ham sandwiches for lunch. I still remember you arguing with the meat cutter “It has to be thin that's the only way she'll eat it”.

For the countless breakfast, lunches, and dinners you cooked with so much love.

For the countless games you attended.

For the countless rides you gave me.

For being my teacher. Whether it be potty training, driving, reading, writing, adding , subtracting, love, friendships, cooking, and even occasionally fashion.

For catching me every single individual time I fell. Both literally and theoretically.

For forgiving me every time I disrespected you or got into trouble. Honestly I’m sorry for teenage me.

For trying to understand my way of thinking and for putting yourself in my shoes. When everyone else became close minded.

For the endless amounts donations to the Nancy Foundation.

For putting me before you.

For sharing everything from food to clothes.

For teaching me to love myself just the way I am.

For the endless amount of knowledge you have passed down.

For introducing me to god.

For pushing me to be my ultimate best.

For telling me no.

For all of this and so much more.

Mom you have this big amazing heart that for whatever reason loves me so much and I could only wish I could love you and much as you love me. The love and connection we have is undefinable. We argue just like any mother daugther would but we always come back to each other. You have always been much more than just my mother. You're my person when something is wrong you are the first to notice. You know me like the palm of your hand you know my dislikes my likes, you know all my drama, you know my full story. Anyone would be beyond lucky to have a mother like you. But for some unknown reason the unknown choose me as your daughter. And I couldn't have been more honored to say that you are my mother. You were tired that time I called at 3 a.m. having a panic attack, but you still picked up the phone you always picked the phone. You were tired coming home from work to have to take me to practice, but you took me. You were tired of my attitude during my teenage years, but you corrected me and dealt with me. You were tired of my nonstop crying at night, but you got up every time and loved me. I pushed you away and you came back stronger and harder. You never gave up on me no matter how many times I fell off the bicycle. You always told me “keep going”.

Love Forever,

Tu Princessa

Not anyone can do what mother's do. Everyone love your mom they have a story of their own that if you're lucky enough you'll know one day. It might seem like they just make your life harder. But trust me they do everything with the best intention. Look at your mom hug her and say “mom, thank you I love you”. Because life is too short to not thank her now when she can hear you and see you. There is nothing that will make a mother more happy that the love of their children. Your mother doesn't have to be the person that gave birth to you that doesn't define a mother. A mother is the person the raises you and loves you unconditionally. I know some people grew up without mothers but there must of been someone that did something a mother should or actually do. Everyone has to have one mother in their life whether it is the women that gave birth to you or not that does not matter. Just remember to thank her for ass he or she has done. Everyone has mistakes in life but it is not upon us to judge.