To My Friends As They Prepare To Graduate College, I Love You More Than You Know

College would not have been the same if it wasn't for you.

487
Madison Zinn

When I started college, I didn't quite know who I was.

I was shy and insecure and didn't quite know where I fit into the world. I didn't have very many good friends that I knew that I could always count on.

But then you girls came along.

You welcomed me into your lives with open arms. You showed me what it is like to have friends that truly care for me and would be there for me no matter what.

My college experience would not have been the same if it wasn't for you girls. You are the first people that I want to go to when I am sad and the first people that I want to call when something exciting happens.

I would not be who I am if it wasn't for you.

Through the laughs, the tears, the crazy nights, and the lazy nights in, you have all never failed to make me smile.

We all have so many memories together, memories that I will forever cherish. Memories that I will always look back on with a smile on my face.

From the nights out to the deep heart-to-heart talks that lasted for hours, there was never a dull moment to be had with us.

And now, you are graduating.

The selfish part of me wants you to not graduate yet so that you can stay here with me. But I know that it is time for you to move on.

It is time for you to go out into the world and make your dreams come true. It is time for you to find your passions and discover all of the amazing things that life has in store for you.

I am so proud of all of you for how hard you have worked to get to where you are today. I feel so lucky to be a part of your journeys through life.

Although we may not get to see each other every day, that does not make you any less special to me. It just means that the times that we are together will be that much more special.

I love you all more than you know. Thank you for making my college experience so amazing and for being the best friends a girl could ever dream of.

I wish you nothing but happiness while you move onto the next chapter in your life, and I can not wait to see where it takes you.

I know that each and every one of you is going to do great things.