A Letter To My Brother

A Letter To My Brother

You're still my little brother, even if you are taller than me.

6
A Letter To My Brother
Kyndal Goss

Dear little brother,

As your birthday is quickly approaching, I'm starting to realize how fast you're growing up. It seems like yesterday you only weighed 10 pounds and Mom was getting onto me for carrying you all around the house like you were my own baby doll or something, and now in a few short weeks, you will be starting middle school. I know we argue sometimes (a lot) and we don't like the same things (you play Xbox and I play with make-up) but I can't imagine life without you.

You will be starting middle school in a couple weeks, and there are going to be lots of new things for you to do and see. I will help you out in any way I can, whether it be showing you how to open a locker, helping you with homework or just giving you advice (although I will have to alter my girl drama stories a little bit). I'm so glad that even though I am in college, I am still a few minutes away so I can do these things or even pick you up from school (is that cool or not?).

I'm glad I have you to share things with, especially when it comes to our eating habits (no matter where we go, I will always find us some chicken tenders or pizza). We have dietary preferences of 3-year-olds, but I am glad we are the same so I don't feel as bad about it!

I am so proud of you for all you have done, whether it be making honor roll at school or learning a new trick with your yo-yo. Even though you are taller than me now, you will always be my little brother. Remember that!

Love,

Your big sissy