Let's Be Real, It's Time For Grey's To End

I'm sorry Shonda, but it's time.
7

Don't get me wrong, I love Grey's Anatomy. I've seen every episode a dozen times, and I live by a few of Meredith's quotes. But lets face it, Grey's Anatomy needs to end.

It's become one of those shows with too many story lines. It's really just become a 'who's banging who' plot line to follow. There isn't the actual 'balance between love and work' storyline anymore. And that is what drew me to the show in the first place.

And let's be real, it started to go down hill as soon as George O'Malley, the guy everyone loved, died. Slowly but surely all of our favorite characters, from Izzie to Burke to Lexi and Sloan, and don't even get me started on Denny Duquette....you started to kill off the heart and soul of that show. And then you did something I never thought you could do. You killed off McDreamy.

McDreamy. Why in the world did he have to die? He had done so much, helped so many people, and been a man to which I aspired to marry. And I was not the only one. Yet there you went, and killed him. You left Mere with three kids, no Cristina, and who did she have left? Alex? Bailey? Two people that Mere had off and on relationships with. No two people that fully supported her.

It's time for this show to be put to bed. Bones, who only will have aired 12 seasons, is ending this spring. You have crushed our hearts, dreams of love, and left many girls crying and in bed with ice cream. I hate to say it, but it's time to end Grey's Anatomy.