Deciding On What To Read Is Your Choice.

Let the readers decide what they want to read.

38

What is fueling your ignorant hate towards others, could it be the lack of resolve to rise above conflict? There those that are talented and amazing writers who can spur their reader’s emotions in various directions. Many famous books series such as “Harry Potter” have been able to reach audiences both young and old. When reading, one can find interest with a character and can build emotional similarities with that character which pull them deeper into the wonderful book they are reading. A writer who is able to achieve such engagement of readers usually has a large following. Perhaps there is a writer out there who has that potential and hasn't yet been published. It would be great to be able to discover something new.

As an adult, there are many books that lean towards social issues. Some readers never notice such aspects until they have read the story several times over. Many readers lack care of what the authors personal opinion of the world is and use their intuition to merely enjoy the great story. Other readers have a tendency to over-read what they might believe to be hidden messages buried away in the text.

Books are wonderful and it is never a bad idea to pick one up and read, it is said that reading helps develops one’s mind. There are lots of people who would rather read a book, newspapers, or manga than watch a movie or a show on TV. Finding joy in reading pays off when it comes to school and business.

Unfortunately, many people lose their passion towards reading for several reasons. One reason is people who love to spoil the book for the reader. The “know it all’s”, coming in to tell the ending or the plot twist. These are people who have something negative to say about the book because it had contents that offended them. These are the people who write high and mighty book reviews and rate books according to their standards and dissuade others from a new book. One must appreciate those reviewers looking out for readers who don’t have “experience” in judging books. However, it is good to remember, “you can’t judge a book by its cover, you have to look inside”.

Another reason people tend not to read or not read a book is because a negative review has been written. Usually, these negative reviews start with someone who is seeking to find something wrong in the book. The negative review can catch on and stir up hate to point where it is as if a book burning is being called for! Yet, many people like these type of reviews, and enjoy reading the debates others have. There is a place for fluff pieces and a place for sharp analysis. Even comics can be positive and contribute ideas to politics, art and culture. But once again only the reader can decide what they like and don’t like. It all comes down to balance. Read a book today and learn that reading can once again be great.