Let The Date Asking Begin!

Let The Date Asking Begin!

The smell of date parties (and soon semi-formals) are in the air.

2
Let The Date Asking Begin!

I am a girlfriend, which means: a constant date to football games, tailgates, double dates, weddings,  and most importantly, date parties and semi-formals. 

Never having to worry about who to ask, how to ask, or being set up on a blind date basically rocks. I would suggest to all girls to find a boyfriend in order to avoid the awkward question of: "Sooooo, are you doing anything in two weeks and do you have an outfit that you can wear to a safari?" 

However, if you do have to ask that question, proceed with caution. You don't want to scare away any possibilities. Be nice and polite, make sure to ask only guys that are single, ask in advance, and make the outfit as easy on them as possible. 

For myself, we have Snakes & Safaris. Which means dress up like an animal or as someone on a safari. Aka, go to the thrift store and buy the cheapest floral shirt possible. 

And soon enough, date parties will vanish and semi-formal will be here. Get a dress ready now. You don't want to have to wait till the last-minute shopping for something that a high schooler said no to for homecoming. When it comes to dates, hopefully date parties went well and you can reuse a date. 

If not, definitely ask earlier. We all know that chapters have a bad habit of scheduling parties/formals the same day as everyone else. So, everyone, get your outfits ready, and be prepared to buy many shirts. Let the asking begin!