21 Life Lessons In 21 Years

21 Life Lessons In 21 Years

Set a limit of weekly trips to TJ Maxx.
664

Pisces fever starts in February, but the excitement is real when March hits. It’s the best time of the year because I get to spend my day with those I love. Plus, celebrating life is something I treasure. I am truly blessed to have the life I do today, and I look forward to each and every year to come. I could just add one lesson learned onto the end of my 20th year list, but that’d be too easy. After all, life is all about the journey right? Per tradition, here are 21 things I’ve learned in my twenty-first year of life.

1. Be proud of the person you’ve become.

2. Your own happiness comes before others no matter how hard that is.

3. You can do anything you set your mind to.

4. Have faith in yourself.

5. Just because there’s a goalie doesn’t mean you can’t score.

6. Let change happen, whether it’s good or bad.

7. Chase after happiness.

8. Work so hard that you’re hardly working.

9. Car karaoke on a nice day beats everything.

10. God hears you every day and at all times.

11. Love yourself.

12. Decrease the time you spend on social media and choose to actually live.

13. Fall in love with life.

14. Don’t take the easy way out.

15. Set a limit of weekly trips to TJ Maxx.

16. Embrace rejection. Take it, and prove them wrong.

17. Share your story and be confident about it.

18. Follow the good.

19. Be nice to everyone.

20. A good night’s sleep is important.

21. Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, you’re in the clear.

Since it is my 21st year, everyone keeps giving that last lesson as a big tip for the big day...