Why You Should Have A Slight Girl Crush On Adele

Lesbe honest.

40
Instagram- @adele

Who wouldn’t admire Adele? She has it all: voice, beauty, curves and class.

Why else do we love Adele? It’s basic. We relate to her songs. While they may be quite depressing, they are exceptionally appealing. She thinks boys suck; us girls think boys suck. Ultimately, in a sense she is portraying how love is overrated and we end up getting hurt.

The Grammy Award-winning British beauty has charmed us all with her jaw-dropping voice and compelling songs. She leaves us warm and comforted with goosebumps in the presence of her music.

Adele slowly grew her way to fame when “Chasing Pavements” made its debut in 2008. It was not until her album, "21"was released until she became a worldwide sensation she is today. We all can say that we know "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You" word for word. Let’s not forget about "Set Fire to the Rain" or "Skyfall."

After she became a hit sensation, she socially vanished. We were all hoping for her comeback to the music world after she gave birth in 2012. Yet she took a long, hard pause on her music career. According to People, the birth of her child “presented artistic challenges.”

But look at her now! She has returned to the social scene with her come back song "Hello," leaving us all in awe. It may be emotionally provocative, but in all of the right ways. She intends to reach out to every soul through her stunning lyrics.

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.” -- "Hello" by Adele

The 27-year-old star is back, and her new single has left women everywhere in an emotional state every time that they hear it.

Adele is pure talent, and nowadays that is hard to find around here with a music industry immersed in auto-tuning and computerized music. Her songs are not vulgar nor leave you with a pounding headache. There’s beauty behind her music despite a lack of technicality.

What makes Adele stand out is that she is not interested in fame. According to her interview with Rolling Stone magazine, “People think I hate being famous. And I don’t. I’m really frightened of it. I think it’s really toxic, and I think it’s really easy to be dragged into it.” She is more involved with the creation of her music rather than her own fame. Adele is purely famous from her voice and song, not from her appearance. She shall be known as one of the prime, outstanding musical artists of the century.

For this, we should praise Adele for her musical intent and dazzling talent.

Haters are going to hate, but Adele has it all.

With Adele’s new album "25" releasing on November 20, we are all expecting many more number one hits to make the top of the Billboard charts as well as well as many more emotional breakdowns from the ravishing quality of her voice as she sings about love and heartbreak.