5 Things You Should Know About Leos

5 Things You Should Know About Leos

Go be your beautiful, fiery, playful self because you are perfect the way you are!
3900

I'm not a Leo, but a family member of mine asked me to write this to give the Leos some love. Leos are born between July 23 - August 22. Their element is fire and their day is Sunday (Who doesn't love Sunday's?). Many believe that Leos are creative, passionate warm-hearted, and humorous. While those facts are true, there are misconceptions about Leo's. These misconceptions are:

1. Leos ignore their own problems and focus on others.

While this isn't an exactly a negative because it's good to be a concerned friend or family member, Leos are very good at taking care of themselves and others at the same time. Leos are able to unite people with their charming and serious attitude. To feel good about themselves Leos tend to try helping other first because in the end, it helps them too. It helps them feel good about themselves.

2. Leos are controlling.

Leos like things their way and aren't afraid to show it. They tend to be very stubborn when it comes to their opinions and can seem kinda bossy. While it may get on their partners, family's, and friends nerves, it just means they care. If they didn't care they wouldn't be so stubborn and "controlling". Leos have a certain way of doing things and there is nothing wrong with that.

3. Leos have no temper control.

Leos are a part of the fire element which means they can get heated up if pushed far enough but they also have their reasons for being upset. They store these reasons like squirrels store nuts in the winter. Leos hate, hate, being ignored. They want to be a part of their own united nature. They don't like being excluded and tend to ignore the realities of the situation because their feeling have been hurt and their temper triggered. Leos feel as if the deserve recognition and is that so wrong? Well, yes and no but don't tell them that when their temper is surging. The best thing to do is back away and give them space and they will control their temper, but only if you give them the space to do so.

4. Leos aren't insecure.

Let's face it, Leos are human. Everyone feels insecurity and one of the biggest "Leo" traits are that they have a high sexuality that makes them feel invincible. Honestly, I wish this were true just not for Leos but also for women in general. Many Leos state that their sexuality allows them to feel completely comfortable in their own skin, even if there is a few extra pounds or their partner can see their stretch marks. This is a huge misconception because (while that's great and all) it's simply not true and places a lot of pressure on Leo women and men. They feel as if they have to feel sexy all the time because their sign says so or if they never feel like this then they aren't a "true Leo." Leo women and men have insecurities, whether physical, emotional, or mental.

5. Leos are grumpy and too "outspoken".

Leos get a bad rep because they are often comfortable to voice their opinions, no matter how is around. That is admirable and not a "problem" like many want Leos to believe. You may be loud but you're loud because you believe in what you are saying and you have a cause. I wish I could have this quality because Pisces tend to shy away from voices our opinions, unlike our Leo counterparts. Leos outspoken and angry personality are due to their fiery nature, which many find attractive and desirable. They aren't wrong about their opinions but rather don't think things through and act impulsively. Many would believe spontaneity and passion are the things that start revolutions. Leos are the crusaders of truth.

You go my Leo friends and if anyone says you're too loud or "angry" direct them here and I'll set them straight for you! Go be your beautiful, fiery, playful self because you are perfect the way you are!