27 Trends To Leave In 2017, Like For Good

(if you want to have a happy 2018)
1574

First of all, Happy New Year everyone! Thankfully 2017 is over, and I don't think it can get much worse.

We should have seen this coming with the way Mariah Carey rang in the New Year, that was like her warning to us, so shame on us for not seeing this coming. To ensure everyone has a happy one, I've compiled a list of things to leave in 2017.

Some are terrible trends, some terrible people....

1. DIY Slime

please stop making this, and please stop making people youtube famous for making this

2. Lip Plumping

whether you're over lining or doing that suction thing, stop.

3. Vaping

no, I don't want to see your vape, 'bro'

4. Ghosting

this one is just immature.

5. Fidget Spinners

if I see one more of these I might explode

6. Bitcoin

we all know deep down this cannot end well.

7. The video of Bella Hadid sneaker shopping

I cringed typing this^

8. Weird eyebrow trends

whether they're wavy, braided, or drawn in too much pls stop

9. Male Rompers, "RompHims" if you will

these should be banned for obvious reasons

10. The "cash me outside" girl

she got way too much recognition for all the wrong reasons

11. Pineapple on pizza

it's just not right

12. The debate over pineapple on pizza

we have bigger fish to fry, like, anchovies on pizza!?!?!

13. Donald Trump's presidency

this one is self-explanatory.

14. Donald Trump's Twitter password

I'm just gonna leave this here

15. No, seriously how do we get rid of him

***Asking for a friend***

16. Mike Pence

if we leave one behind, might as well leave the other

17. Dabbing

please for the love of God stop dabbing

18. Powerful rich men taking advantage of people

aka apparently half of Hollywood

19. People taking advantage of people

just to cover all bases

20. "Icing"

ok this one is funny I just really don't want it to happen to me

21. Furry sandals

it's like an oxymoron

22. Those backless loafers with the fur inside

they just make it look like you have hairy feet....

23. Sophia the robot

she's terrifying!!!

24. Nicole Kidman Clapping

ALSO! WHY ARE HER HANDS SO BIG?

25. Harley Quinn Halloween costumes

I thought my eyes were deceiving me, but no, there were really that many girls with the same idea

26. Clear shoes

THEY'RE FOGGING UP FROM YOUR SWEAT PEOPLE!!

27. Taylor Swift dancing

ok so this really should have been left in like 2013 but I'll continue to try until it ends - Taylor, I like you so much more when you're standing still

I'm sure there's a ton of things I forgot, because let's face it...2017 was not a very good year, let's leave some of this stuff in 2017, to help make 2018 just a little better from the start.