Learn To Love Yourself

Body Positivity Is All About Learning To Love Yourself

Feeling happy about where you are is important, so let's try to promote positivity all around.

38
Caroline Boze

We live in a world with so many beautiful things. There are so many beautiful naturally occurring things that deserve our attention. We are a part of that. We are created to be unique and that's what makes us beautiful. Imagine if everyone was the same on the inside and out. The world would be such a boring place. You are unique and talented in your own way, and no one, not even society, can take that away from you. Being you is your superpower, and I think that's pretty awesome. Each and every one of us has something special to offer to the world.

The way we look and the way we act is all unique and special, so don't change it.

So many times in today's society, we hear about a million different ways to diet and to lose weight. I am all about living a healthy lifestyle, but that doesn't mean you should try to change what is already perfect. There is a difference in living healthy and trying to lose weight just to lose weight. Living healthy means to me that you are doing what is best for you in your diet and in your activities. Physical health and mental health go hand in hand, so pay attention to how you are talking to yourself because that is not living a healthy lifestyle.

I am so thrilled that body positivity is becoming more of a talked about topic because we are all created so beautifully.

When we start to talk to ourselves by saying "we should this" or "we should that" when it comes to our appearance, try to change it. Love yourself for who you are, and tell yourself that. Try to eliminate the "we shouldn't eat this because..." Truthfully, who cares? Who cares if you eat junk food late at night or have dessert for a meal or snack more one day? Whatever weight you feel happiest is the weight you need to be.

Feeling happy is too important to sacrifice for anything.

Living fully is so important. To me, I am living my best life when I am laughing and having fun more times than not. Fun looks different in a million ways, and sometimes it looks like having a late-night pizza with your friends or going on an impromptu ice cream date. Don't miss out on having fun times and making memories because you're caught up with an image of what you're "supposed" to look like. What you're supposed to look like is how you were created. We are all created so different and unique, and you are worthy of happiness. So, eat that pizza, have an ice cream cone, eat some chips, but most importantly, just be happy with who you are.