18 Laughable Moments That Happen At The Gym

Going to the gym can be rough. We've all experienced embarrassing and super laughable moments while trying to get your sweat on. Here's a list of some pretty common funny moments that occur at the gym.

49
Youtube
  1. You turn up to a fitness class that's way too advanced for you. Send help please.
  2. Catching longer than necessary eye contact with a rando through the gym mirror.
  3. You see your gym crush when you're wearing your not-so-fresh gym gear after an intense, sweaty workout
  4. Choosing the wrong hour to get your sweat on, as all the bros are out pumping arm day. Find the closest exit.
  5. Interrupting someone's 10/10 gym selfie… my bad bro.
  6. Someone catches you checking them out. Eye's down from here on out.
  7. Putting on your best game face aaaand someone just saw you, whoops.
  8. Finding sweat patches in places you didn't know you could sweat.
  9. Eye contact while you squat… the pinnacle of gym awkwardness.
  10. Pretending to be on your phone as you subtly wait for that guy to leave the machine you need.
  11. You turn the wrong direction at a group fitness class. My left or your left?
  12. Using the weights machine wrong. You're just a creative soul.
  13. Getting caught admiring your own gains.
  14. Overestimating your inner Hulk by adding extra weights but fail miserably. Yes, everyone saw you reset the bar.
  15. You trip over a stray dumbbell. And no, there was no way to make that look classy.
  16. Missing your mouth at the water fountain. You're a little disoriented from your workout, we get it.
  17. Leaving an oh-so-sexy sweaty butt mark on the mat. You're welcome everyone.
  18. You leave the gym a flushed, sweaty mess. But that bod though. #gainz