Late Night Drives

Late Night Drives

Whats something you find completely relaxing?

463
Late Night Drives
Jesse Gopeesingh

What is something that you find completely relaxing? Is it reading a book or taking a nice long walk. Whatever it may be we all have that one thing that we do as humans that keep us at peace, that simply clears our heads and puts us in a state of joy when something is on our mind. One of my favorite things to do when something is on my mind or I'm simply not in the mood is to get into my car and take a late night drive. Nothing solves my problems like a late night drive with some good music.

Most times when I do this, I don't even have a destination. I'll just get in the car and take off aimlessly into the dark of the night. For most people, they do a lot of their thinking in the shower. However, I find that when I'm on these long late night drives it's easy to get my thinking done and it's also where I've had some of my most creative ideas pop up. It's so weird how these ideas always come up at the most inconvenient of times. As weird as it sounds I've literally solved problems I've had with people and myself while driving. I guess it's cause you're truly alone with yourself at that time, you literally have no distractions and you're just forced to sit there and solve whatever problem is on your mind.