The Last Month Of College Told By The Office

Realizing you are getting a job and have to pay more bills. It’s stressful and on top of that, you just want to have fun.

106

The last month of college is a crazy time. Trying to finish up school work, get things ready for graduation, (wait, what?) like pictures, announcements, buying a cap and gown (like my $40 hat that I just paid close to $100 for?). Realizing you are getting a job and have to pay more bills. It’s stressful.

On top of that, you just want to have fun. It is your last month before work becomes 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with no summer and you don’t get an entire month off for holidays. I have some feelings about that and so does "The Office," including Jim, Pam, and of course, Michael Scott.

1. I have all these things and I still have to do school work

Procrastination and senioritis are at an all-time high and you just don’t feel like doing anything.

2. But first, buy a cap and gown

You mean to tell me that I spent (or borrowed. I hate you, loans) all this money and a cap and gown to CELEBRATE my accomplishments is close to $100?

3. Next, graduation picture time

They cost a fortune unless you can find someone who isn't trying to break your bank.

4. Now, you have to address all those announcements.

But, I don’t want to lose my hand while writing all these to people who haven't seen me since my elementary school graduation.

5. Then, there are those people who post a graduation picture EVERY day.

Look, I know you are excited. But, seriously… that is SO unnecessary.

6. It finally starts to hit you that graduation is around the corner

What? This is real? It’s almost over?

7. You have to pay student loans

All those students loans you have? Yeah. You have to start paying them now.

8. You are responsible for things you have no idea how to do yet.

Wait, how do I apply for all these things? How do I start my own car insurance? How do I pay loans? How do I do my taxes?

9. You don't get a real summer anymore

Same Kevin, same.

10. At least we made it!

But hey, you are done with school forever (unless you are going to grad school)! So that is something to celebrate!

The last month of college is brutal and a lot of things are realized but you are almost done. You can do this! Congrats on graduating from me and everyone at "The Office!"