Last Minute Gift Ideas

Last Minute Gift Ideas

It is never too late to give a great gift!

17
Last Minute Gift Ideas
catholicvote

Do you procrastinate? Do you need a gift to give to your loved ones? If so, you came to the right place. I have combined a list of gift ideas to give to your mom, dad, friends, and relatives! They won't even know it was a last minute idea!

1. Swell Water Bottles

Honestly, these are the cutest water bottles ever! This water bottle keeps your drink hot and cold! The water bottles come in three different sizes, varying from $25-$45. Also, if you buy a swell water bottle, the company gives back to the community through UNICEF, American Forests, and Drink Up. The collections vary from galaxy, satin, glitter, stone, shimmer, and many more! Swell water bottles can be given to anyone, making it a great and unique gift to give.

2. Alex and Ani Rings

Alex and Ani is a company that sells eco-friendly jewelry and accessories. One of my favorite jewelry pieces to look at are the rings, which come in two designs: ring wraps and spoon rings. The rings are definitely one of a kind, and it is a great gift to give to your wife, girlfriend, or best friend!

3. Marble Sunglasses

Sometimes I get bored of wearing my regular Ray Ban sunglasses. These sunglasses are a perfect way to change things up a bit because the frame has a different look to it, and it makes your outfit more lively. These sunglasses can be bought anywhere, even Amazon! These sunglasses are a must buy!

4. Beats Wireless Earphones

Beats recently came out with one of the best gadgets, in my opinion, the wireless earphones, and it is so useful to have! Anyone would love to get this gift! It comes in 5 different colors, a battery life of 12 hours, and its WIRELESS!

5. ColourPop Makeup

So I saved the best for last! This company sells the best lip products because not only are they relatively cheap, but the quality of the products is amazing. Every you tube beauty guru loves them! I have a bunch of my own, so I can totally say first hand the lip products are the best. The colors are infinite, so it is definitely really hard picking out a few! Any girl would love to get them!

Now hurry before it gets too late!