Yikes halloween is soon

9 Spooky & Cute Halloween Costumes Perfect For The Ultimate Procrastinator

"Shoot is halloween this weekend?"

235

We have all been there.

You've been struggling with midterms and finding clothes that might actually keep you warm all winter and then suddenly you look at the calendar and realize yikes it's almost halloween. And if you are in college, that doesn't mean one costume, but instead five solo outfits, a couples one for a date party, a friend group one that everyone can agree on, and a classy one because sometimes proffessors make you dress up for extra credit? (rude, I know.)

So let's figure this ish out together.

1. Cowgirl 

Almost everyone owns a flannel and turns out Amazon sells cute overalls of less than $20. So use that Amazon Prime and get a cheep and comfy costume tomorrow.

2. Princess 

Just find a pink dress you look cute in a get a tiara and maybe even add some glitter. Your inner five year old will be freaking out the whole night.

3. Nerd/School Girl 

If you didn't go to private school, ask people on your hall because I guarantee someone else did. When they hated wearing those plaid skits you secretly wished you had a uniform. Well now is your chance. Also bonus: if you have poor eye sight like me, you can wear your classes out. In the words of Hannah Montana, you know you got the best of both worlds.

4. Your best friend 

You literally just switch clothes. Simple.

6. Angel or Devil 

Everyone has a solid white dress in their closet. Just grab a halo and you're good to go. On the other hand, you probably also have a cute red dress that you only whip out for special occasions. It's go time! Just get some devil ears and you will be a #edgygirl

7. Goth 

Just wear all black and don't get any sleep. Oh wait I already do that. Ideal.

8. The classic ripped bloody white t shirt 

You can be both spooky and edgy and wear a t shirt out. Dreams do come true.

9. A movie star 

All you need is is a dress you look cute in, a cheep boa, and some sassy sunglasses. YGG!

Well, I hope this helped. If not, start trolling Amazon Prime and you are bound to be ~inspired~