Summer is halfway over, but that doesn't mean the fun has to stop. See how many things you can check off of this bucket list!
1. Plan a weekend getaway with some of your closest friends.
2. Discover a new lake and spend the day fishing, boating, etc.
3. Go to a state park.
4. Spend a weekend camping with your family.
5. Watch a fireworks show.
6. Go kayaking, canoeing, and tubing.
7. Take a road trip to Cedar Point.
8. Go to a local festival.
9. Have as many bonfires as you can.
10. Go to a concert or music festival.
11. Spend a night laying out under the stars.
12. Play sand volleyball at a local beach.
13. Go to a Major League Baseball game.
14. Find a new hiking trail and explore it for the day.
What is on YOUR summer bucket list?