Communication is important. Using Gaga GIFs for that communication is even more important. No worries-- there are more than enough to accurately express just how you feel.
We all have a love-hate relationship with a 2:30 p.m. kickoff at Bryant Denny Stadium, especially when it's 94 degrees.
1. Immediate sadness
What do you mean I have to wake up at 9 a.m. to get ready?
2. Bracing yourself for the worst
It's a marathon not a sprint ladies and gentleman.
3. Accepting the game is going to happen
Rain or shine we are all in that student section screaming our heads off.
4. Trying to wear the least amount clothes possible without being naked on the Quad
Is it me or does it get 10 times more hot the minute you walk on to the quad?
5. Shedding a tear when you walk out your front door once you feel the heat and humidity on your skin
Is it fall yet?
6. Drowning your sorrows inside a Red Solo cup at 11:30 a.m. at a fraternity tailgate
Maybe I'll forget about the humidity if I start frat hopping now.
7. Getting in line to go through security realizing it'll take an hour to actually get inside Bryant Denny
More security is great and all but remember the heat index in Alabama? Yeah, it's not easy being smushed like sardines before even getting into Bryant Denny.
8. Feeling the sweat roll down every part of your body
Oh yeah I am working on my tan and all but what is the point of showering before kick off?
9. Attempting to cheer on the Tide, but being whacked in the head with a shaker by the girl behind you.
Shakers are tradition, but do we have to spin it around in a full 360 every two seconds? I have a migraine from just thinking about it.
10. Leaving a quarter into the game because Alabama is kicking ass and you're about to have a heat stroke.
I'll watch the rest in air conditioning thank you very much!
We may not love the 2:30 kickoffs but Roll Tide!
Who knew carbonated water could be so funny?