Ladies, Don't Settle For Anyone That Doesn't Treat You Like A Queen.

You're a boss bitch and deserve to be treated like it. And that's the tea, sis.

392
Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay

For the past few years, I have been battling with love and romance. It was hard for me to find a man with the right intentions and one that would love me for who I was.

Every one I came across wanted something that I was not ready to give. They get mad and frustrated when I tell them no, and they leave. Either that or they cheat on me.

I found that I was settling for guys that gave me instant satisfaction right then, but in the long run would hurt me. None of them had my best interest in mind, and I never realized that.

I am here to let you know that there is someone out there for you, you just haven't met them yet. Just because you want a boyfriend right this instant, doesn't mean you should settle for someone who doesn't love you as who you are. The wait is worth it, trust me. Being happy with the man of your dreams is far more gratifying than being falsely in love with the hot boy for the summer.

Recently, I found that perfect guy - the one I drew when I was six years old while playing dress up. I found the one that treats me like a princess and reminds me of my worth every day. I found the one with the right intentions, the one who would rather go on cute dates and spoil me instead of touch me. I found him. And you will too. I promise. You deserve the world, so make sure whoever you are interested in is willing to give you his.

I have compiled a list of what I think makes the perfect bachelor. Everyone may not agree with everything I say, but it will give you a good idea of what you truly want in a partner. It is a very important thing to think about!

1. Find someone who constantly encourages you and hypes you up. 

Girls, I can't tell you enough how important it is that you have a man who is there for you. Make sure that you have each other's backs. It really helps when you can tell each other anything and everything.

The person you end up with should never let you forget why he loves you. He should tell you every day, and not even just tell you. He should show you.

If he doesn't make you feel like a total queen, he is slacking.

2. Get you a man that shows you off to his friends, and doesn't act differently around them. 

I know first hand how it feels to have a guy treat you one way when you're alone, and then totally change when you are around his friends. He would be all lovey-dovey and confess his love, and then as soon as his friends came around, it was like he didn't know me. That hurt. A lot.

Your man should be proud to have you by his side and treat you the same no matter where you guys are. If he is trying to hide the relationship, something is fishy...

His friends are your friends now, and vice versa.

3. You should be able to laugh, have fun, and be yourself around him. 

Listen, if you feel like you can't be yourself around him, the relationship won't be fun and exciting. If he truly likes you, he will love you how you are! You shouldn't have to change yourself to meet his "needs".

Also, laughing is necessary. It relieves stress and builds better bonds. Couples who laugh and have fun together stay together! For example, when I was kissing my boyfriend, I blew into his mouth and we started dying of laughter. It felt so good to let it all out and belly roll laugh. It was quite hilarious.

And hey, burp in front of them (not on the first date of course) and see their reaction. A girl needs to burp every now and then, and guys just need to understand that.

4. Find someone of the same religion, beliefs, and morals. 

GUYS listen, I am a Christian and I dated a Mormon in high school. That relationship lasted about 3 days. Our beliefs clashed too much, and I soon learned that it is super important to be able to relate and share your spiritual life together.

It may seem like everything is working out in the beginning, but in the long run, your difference in opinions will break you apart.

Ladies, I pray that you find someone who treats how you deserve. Never forget that you are a QUEEN and never let any guy tell you different.

Wait for that perfect person to find you. Don't chase them. You are a treasure, and treasures don't do the hunting. The guy should pursue YOU.

Don't settle for less! You deserve the world, ladies.