10 Times "The Big Bang Theory" Nailed What It's Like To Be Lactose Intolerant

"I don't eat it. I just think it's a good idea."

526
PoGDesign

About a year-and-a-half ago, I found out that I am lactose intolerant. It's tough to go from loving cheese and ice cream your entire life to wanting to die if you accidentally forget to tell the waitress no cheese in your omelet. Living with lactose intolerance definitely presents its obstacles, even though it isn't the most serious health issue to have. Here you have the cast of The Big Bang Theory to give you the 411 on the inability to process dairy. Also, shout out to my boy Leonard Hoffstadter; I feel your pain, man.

1. When 99% of free food is pizza.

2. When you have a few bites of your friend's slice, and they pay the price.

3. When people start talking about the dairy you can't have.

4. When someone tries to tell you what does and doesn't have dairy.

5. When your friends want to get something with dairy and you can actually participate.

6. When your friends decide to drag you to an ice cream shop with no dairy-free options.

7. When that cookie dough ice cream is just calling your name, but you know your stomach won't be happy.

8. When you decide to really enjoy this rare treat and go with the double-scoop.

9. When your friend warns you how bad an idea that is.

10. The aftermath.

And so the cycle begins all over again.