13 Times Kylie Proved She's Just Like Us

Who knew we would have so much in common with a 20-year-old multi-millionare?

35
Glamour

Kardashians and Jenners - they've been households names now for the longest we can remember. If you're an avid fan of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, you've been through, and frankly, seen it all with this family. From the short-lived marriage of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries to the many mini series that have come from Keeping Up With The Kardashians (KUWTK), we've watched their lives unfold right before our very eyes. While most of our attention went to Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé, America only got to see Kendall and Kylie in small glimpses of the show as they were growing up. Now adults, the youngest siblings have found themselves more in the spotlight, especially Kylie. Being the youngest sibling of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, Kylie makes headlines everywhere. From being the honorary selfie and Snapchat queen to keeping up with her high-profile dating life, we never know what to expect from the 20-year-old reality star. Most of us may not have gotten our claim to fame at nine years old, started a cosmetic line that sells out in seconds, or even have our own television show, but believe it or not, Kylie Jenner is just like the rest of us - well, at least to some extent that is.

Kylie knows there's nothing better than being at home and in comfortable clothes.

If only we could live by Drake's words when he sang, "Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on," for the rest of our lives.

But she also knows the importance of looking good at all times.

When you've built a million - maybe billion - dollar cosmetic line, it's kind of hard to not have make-up be a major part of your everyday beauty routine.

Kylie knows that once you're all glammed up, you have to get someone to document how good you look.

But the struggle of actually getting a good photo or finding someone to take it at just the right angle might be harder than the effort you put into getting ready.

But if those pictures don't come out like you want them to, you just go for the classic selfie.

And we all know there's no one better to get lessons on the art of taking the perfect selfie other than from the selfie queen herself.

Just like us, she totally gets the need for a little personal space.

Personal bubbles should be respected at all times.

And understands the best way to steer clear of the f*** boys.

Ok, so this might be with her mom, Kris Jenner, but we can all relate to that one time we've tried to curve someone like this.

Like some of us, mornings aren't her thing.

And if we haven't had our first cup of coffee in the morning, you shouldn't mess with us.

Please give us about an hour or so until the coffee has really kicked in and woken us up, thanks.

She gets the whole "school" thing.

Don't worry, Kylie, math and science weren't our favorites either.

And how petty teenage drama can really be.

The best things in life are drama free, right?

She gets that your best friend is your soul mate, and whoever else is "friends" with them is the enemy.

*When you catch your best friend hanging out with someone who isn't you*

And at the end of the day, you're cool with it because you know they wouldn't pick anyone else other than you as their best friend.

But most importantly, Kylie knows that being young means she'll be making a lot of mistakes and learning from them.

2016 clearly wasn't the only year of realizing things.