- A large scoop of all things Harry Potter
- A dash of music and theory
- A splash of depression
- A bit of sass, paired with a whole lot of kindness
- A lot of tripping and falling
- A barely-there Southern accent
- Mix all ingredients and then divide experiences between about seven homes. Some can have more than others.
- Experience love of music in waves, mostly during freshman year of high school. Carry that love until now, even if it hides at times.
- Push through some pretty tough teenage years, including depression and some crazy social anxiety
- Go to college and fail. Then try again and graduate with honors.
- Live the life you want and finally be at peace.
- Serve warm and with a tall glass of sweet tea.