Korres Greek Beauty Brand Discount Codes And Reviews

This Greek Beauty Brand Made Me Want Yogurt On My Face Forever — And You Can Get It On Sale

It's a sensitive skin (and "Mamma Mia!") lover's dream.

37334

- The Mediterranean diet of Greece has been renowned for centuries as being one of the healthiest in the world, so it's no surprise that Greek skincare brand, Korres, would be just as holistic and clean.

- I have easily-irritated, acne-prone, combination skin but the ingredients in Korres' Greek Yoghurt line have been a go-to when my skin is feeling particularly irritable in the past several months.

- Though each product in the Greek Yoghurt line wavers in how effective it was on my skin, the Greek Yoghurt Calming + Cooling Gel was a standout product I'll recommend to anyone with sensitive, combination, or oily skin for its ability to cancel out redness and how quickly it showed results.

-Purchase any product from Korres with a 20% discount using the code "ODYSSEY20".

Every beauty junkie knows and loves Korean and Japanese beauty brands. Before these country's beauty secrets blew through the mass consumer market, Sephora-loved Greek beauty brand Korres has been leveraging the ancient beauty secrets of the Mediterranean country, with every clean, natural ingredient grown and made in Greece itself.

As someone who spent most of the late '90s and early 2000s watching beauty vloggers on YouTube, I've known about Korres for years — for nearly a decade, beauty gurus have been singing the praises of the brand's rose moisturizer for its natural, clean ingredients and brightening effects.

I used to suffer from terrible, cystic acne in my late teens and early 20s. But, now that I'm in my late 20s, other than preventing the small, occasional hormonal breakout, my main goal is to calm my easily-irritated, combination skin and to lighten acne scars from past breakouts.

When Korres sent me their Greek Yoghurt line of products to test out, I was thrilled to see much of what the line touted was its calming effects. Not one of the products irritated my skin, but there were certainly some I'd recommend over others.

Best yet — the products are available to Odyssey readers at a 20% discount with the code "ODYSSEY20."

Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser

Korres

I appreciated how gentle this foaming cleanser was. It was a great go-to for a gentle morning cleanse to lather up without stripping my skin of its natural oils before continuing my daytime skincare routine. But, for evenings or trying to get makeup off, I found the cleanser a bit too gentle.

I have large pores that easily catch dirt in them, so it wasn't aggressive enough to get out those deep impurities, especially if I've spent a lot of time outside, but I loved using it in the morning and highly recommend this to anyone who has really sensitive or dry skin.

$26

Nourishing Probiotic Gel-Cream

Korres

I loved how light this probiotic gel-cream felt on my skin, and despite the fact that it was super lightweight on my skin, it was extremely hydrating. The time-released formula is unique in how it keeps skin hydrated without making it look oily.

Though you could use it night and day, I recommend this for daytime for the way it hydrates and balances the skin without making it look particularly dewy. I have combination skin with oily and dry patches, and this really evened out the look of my skin.

Though it is marketed as a hydrating product, I would highly recommend it to people with combination skin like mine. I'll be honest, I tend to prefer a more dewy look so this wasn't particularly for me, but if the dewy look doesn't interest you, I highly recommend this moisturizer.

$36

3D Eye-Lift Super Serum

Korres

The first thing that struck me about this eye serum was it's unique and luxurious syringe-like packaging. Though I'll admit, it was a little gimmicky rather than functional, that didn't change how cool it felt to use it.

I'd have to admit this was probably the least effective of the products I have used from Korres. For the price, I was expecting a bit more — it didn't really have much of an effect on my genetic dark circles, and since the skin under my eyes tends to be on the dry side, I need something a bit more hydrating for my under-eye circles.

As a serum, it's meant to be topped with another eye cream, which I did, but I didn't notice any difference in my eye circles after using it for several months.

This would be a great addition to the skincare regime of someone who has young, oily skin and might just want to get started out using eye creams to reduce minor puffiness. The honeysuckle extract in it works wonders for protecting the skin from free radicals, so it's a great product to use preventatively.

$59

Calming + Cooling Gel

Korres

My absolute favorite product from the line, I recommend this cooling gel to pretty much anyone. I use it in several different instances with my skin. Though I don't see it having long-term effects on my acne scars or anything, the short-term effects are astounding.

First off, the cooling effects of this gel aren't just a gimmick — this actually feels like I stored it in the fridge when it was just in my bathroom drawer. I'll use it after doing a particularly aggressive exfoliating routine or clay mask to make sure my skin doesn't react too aggressively.

I also use it when I feel a hormonal breakout coming along around my jawline, and it works like a charm when I wear it overnight to prevent acne from surfacing. The cooling effect doesn't just feel good — anything cold has a tendency to shrink pores, so this also makes my skin look like I blended a blurring primer over it.

It actually has yogurt in it, which is great for boosting collagen, so it makes skin looks extra plump and gives skin a healthy, dewy look.

$26

Probiotic Superdose Face Mask

Korres

My other favorite from the Greek Yoghurt line, this probiotic face mask felt luxuriously spa-like on my face.

I do a solid masking routine at least a couple of times a week — it traditionally involves a chemical peel followed by a deep clay mask or peel, and ends with a hydrating, restorative mask to ensure my skin feels balanced and doesn't look red after all of the deep cleansing I've done.

The thick, luxurious feel of this makes wearing it a whole sensorial experience. The directions say to only wear it for about 15 minutes, but I leave it on for even longer. When I take it off, my skin looks instantly brighter and instead of the dry feeling I usually get after masking, I look fresh-faced and dewy, like I actually walked out of a spa, when I use this.

I also recommend this as a great go-to if you have skin that is usually too sensitive to use traditionally exfoliating face masks. The antibacterial aloe leaf juice in it is a key ingredient for cleaning skin that may be sensitive, acne-prone, or dry.

I'll recommend this cleansing, dew-inducing mask to nearly any skin type.

$49

Purchase any product from Korres with a 20% discount using the code "ODYSSEY20".

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.