You Know You're A Bro If...

You Know You're A Bro If...

20
You Know You're A Bro If...

Just because you're in a sorority does not make you a lady.

As much as you love your sisters, you sometimes get fed up with the estrogen and feelings. I'm a girl and I definitely still don't understand girls and probably never will. It's exhausting being a girl all the time and sometimes you just need to be one of the guys. Chances are, your sisters are jealous of how easily you can navigate the male world -- it's almost like a secret society. So, if you are eight or nine of the things on this list, you are probably one of the few incredible women that can be a girl, but also be a bro.

1. You've got R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Because you are so cool and not your average girl, it's easy to make guys fall in love with you. But respect is a whole different ball game. Guys don't tend to respect the next hot girl who just walked into the bar. Men crave respect the way women crave chocolate -- they are motivated to earn it. So when a guy gives you his respect, it's a big deal. He's saying he trusts you and values your opinion. Guys respect a woman who respects herself so you're obviously confident in your goofy, quirky skin because you are more than skin deep.

2. What is make-up? Even if you know how to use it, you dread doing it, and usually just don't. Who are you trying to impress, anyways? You normally get a, "Wow you look different!" comment when you put on make-up and a dress. Often, your guy friends get puzzled looks on their faces because they just realized you are, in fact, a woman.

3. You go for beer and the hard stuff. Why waste your time on wine? You also have been called 'The Tank' before.

4. Your feelings about food are stronger than your feelings about -- well, just about anything. You are not shy about what you eat. Every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself. Besides, talking about your feelings makes you want to squirm -- unless you're talking about your undying love for Chipotle.

5. You're accustomed to the friend zone. You see your guy friends as your brothers and they see you as a cool older sister. They're all probably secretly attracted to you subconsciously, but can't admit it. You've been asked by your girlfriends, "Are you dating so-and-so?" and you've rolled your eyes and answered "N, we're just friends," at least a thousand times. 

6. You are incapable of flirting. You were probably too busy shooting hoops, playing flag football or killing it in soccer with the guys during your adolescence to learn the art of flirting. Your sexy eyes make you look like you have a twitching problem.

7. You can debate your opinion on sports, business or political issues with passion. Your fantasy team is gonna win this year. It's not an opinion, it's fact.

8. You're totally comfortable being the only girl in a room full of dudes. In fact, that's often the case. And you don't have have a crush on any of them.

9. You'd rather watch Dumb And Dumber than The Notebook. Again, too many feelings.

10. You feel incredibly awkward and slightly paralyzed by drama. This is probably what prompted you to run away from female friendships in preference of dudes, in the first place. Life gets a whole lot simpler when the most drama your guy friends have is who gets the last chicken wing.

Life's pretty great as a bro. But remember: Just because you're a bro doesn't mean you're not a woman.