Kiss Your Paycheck Goodbye, Because The Holiday Launches Have Makeup Lovers SHOOK

Even your social media is about to be covered in glitter.

71

Advertisements for holiday launches are in full swing for the 108 season, and the beauty community is freaking out. From Mac's Pretty Shiny Things collection to the new James Charles x Morphe palette and beyond, customers can't decide where to purchase first!

Not to worry, beauties. It's only early November.

Let's dive into the products everyone will be using this winter!

Jeffree Star Alien + Holiday Collection

ALIEN 👽 PALETTE & HOLIDAY 2018 COLLECTION REVEAL | Jeffree Star Cosmetics www.youtube.com

If you're a current lover of Jeffree Star Cosmetics, then you've already set your alarm to order these collections. With a new palette, Alien, eight Velour Liquid Lipsticks, new Lip Ammunition, and new Velour Liquid Lip Scrubs, there's almost too much for one order. The palette features neon colors that are sure to stand out at your holiday gathering, while the lipsticks offer both classic and colorful options for every style. A personal favorite of mine is the shade You're Still On The Property, a metallic blue that's perfect for use as an eyeliner.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Launch

NEW ABH HOLIDAY RELEASES! SULTRY PALETTE REVIEW AND DEMO | MAKEMEUPMISSA www.youtube.com

Most people have had the chance to play around with the products, but although it came early this year, the 2018 Holiday ABH Launch had customers enthused about the diverse products being offered. From the new Sultry palette to the loose glitters, glitter adhesive, and metallic lipsticks and glosses, there's no excuse not to sparkle your way into 2019. I was able to test out the Sultry palette in October, and it's become my daily go-to!

James Charles x Morphe

UNLEASH YOUR INNER ARTIST - James Charles x Morphe Tutorial www.youtube.com

Get ready to sister slay with the new James Charles x Morphe palette! A whopping 39 vibrant and colorful shades lend themselves to creativity that should excite every makeup artist. This is the first collaboration with Morphe for James, who was named Covergirl's first male spokesperson in 2016. Since then, he has released YouTube videos on makeup, music, and now fashion! He even launched his own brand this year, Sisters Apparel. The palette retails for $39 and can be paired with a matching brush set for $149. Purchases can be made through Morphe in-store and online.

MAC Pretty Shiny Things

MAC SHINY PRETTY THINGS HOLIDAY 2018 COLLECTION | What's in it & swatches www.youtube.com

The name practically speaks for itself! The 2018 MAC Cosmetics Holiday collection is full of everything that glitters, and has been specifically targeted to gift-givers who want a complete look all in one package. Whether it's loose glitters, lipsticks, Lipglass, eye shadows and more, there's enough to choose form to make sure you can cover everything in glitter. Don't worry, you don't have to wait until New Year's.

What makeup products are on your Holiday wish list? Tweet me at @CarolineSaysSo with what's in your online makeup cart this season!