KINGDOM VALLEY
News

KINGDOM VALLEY

Kingdom Valley is located in the middle of flurry new civilizations. The society is located on Islamabad’s M2 Motorway. It offers a peaceful escape from all the noise and hustle of the city. It is built by Kingdom Group. Kingdom Valley is a partner in the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme. The Developers are working hard for the best product possible.

51
KINGDOM VALLEY

Introduction

Introduction

Developers

Kingdom Group is developing the Kingdom Valley. This is eventually going to be a proud symbol of Kingdom Valley. Kingdom Group is a prominent name in the real estate industry. Kingdom Valley offers a variety of property services. Kingdom Group excels in the areas of marketing, sales, engineering, and development. Their market reputation and virtues are another reason they are well-known.

NOC

Kingdom Valley has been granted a No Objection Certificate (NOC) by the Pakistani government. This property has been granted the NOC by Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme. Kingdom Valley's ID number is DRG/PHATA/2176-2021. This is one of the most affordable housing projects approved by the government on the M2 Motorway.

Location

This community is a landmark in Islamabad due to its location. About 7 km from Kingdom Valley Islamabad is the Chakri Interchange, Islamabad-Lahore Motorway M-2. Bahria Town (DHA) and the New Airport on Rawalpindi Ring Road are separated by five kilometers. Distance from Islamabad's Thalian junction and Lahore on the Motorway M-2 are 5 km. Cadet College of Pakistan can be reached in a minimum of ten minutes.

Nearby Notable Locations of Kingdom Valley Islamabad

• The Chakri Region is located just outside the city's hustle and bustle. It provides residents with security. You wouldn't have traffic jams or to contend with rush hour if you lived there.
  • It is located close to the New Airport on the Main Motorway. The motorway is only a few minutes away from Islamabad and Rawalpindi City. This route connects the entire Punjab province and KPK. Peshawar City can be reached via the Motorway's Islamabad Interchange. It is approximately an hour and fifteen minutes away from Peshawar.
  • This area has a lot of natural beauty and lush vegetation that is unspoiled. It is also free from any pollutants. It is accessible to everyone because it includes a designated picture area.

Masterplan

Now, the state is implementing the Kingdom Valley Islamabad grand plans. Kingdom Valley Islamabad's accommodation is rapidly growing. The massive project offers flexible payments for three years and properties of 5, 10, 20 and 40 Marlas. The country's total land is approximately 15000 Kanal. This area is dedicated to economic and social progress. Kingdom Valley has both residential and commercial plots available. The price can be adjusted to fit any budget. This project is a high-end, infrastructure-oriented, high-tech, healthcare center, and other features, which contrasts with the Kingdom Valley Islamabad large plan. Investors are encouraged to take part in this residential real estate project because of the best qualities of Kingdom Valley Islamabad.

Payment plan

The NPHS payment schedule is in line with the Kingdom Valley Islamabad Pay Plan's plot rates. Because the prices are kept as low and affordable as possible, everyone can afford a luxurious lifestyle. Kingdom Valley offers a variety of residential and commercial plots. These include luxury farms, executive plots and overseas plots.

With a 10% down payment, you can pay the remainder in 48-month instalments. To reserve your plot, you only need a 10% deposit. Prices and fees can be adjusted depending on market conditions. Below is a listing of property types and plot sizes:

Following are the payment plan of Executive block:

Kingdom Valley Villas Payment Plan:

Following are the payment plan of Kingdom Valley Villas:

Payment plan for Commercial/ Residential Plots: Following are the payment plan for Commercial/ Residential Plots of Kingdom Valley

Kingdom Valley Residential Overseas Block:

Following are the payment plan of Kingdom Valley Residential Overseas Block:

Payment plan for Kingdom Valley Farm Houses:

Following are the payment plan for Kingdom Valley Farm Houses:

Services

Kingdom Valley Chakri residents will have easy access to many amenities and services that will ensure their peaceful and happy lives. It is a beautiful place to live with luxurious facilities and top-of-the-line amenities. You will find all the modern conveniences and accommodations you need at an affordable price. Amenities are essential in any modern, high-end community. Parks and open spaces are a priority for the project's developers and architects. These accommodations are easily accessible from this location.

Grand Mosque

The community will fulfill all residents' spiritual needs. To meet this need, developers are creating a beautiful mosque. This mosque is a modern example of innovation and architecture.

State of the Art Healthcare Facilities

Creators have given special attention to the health care system. This is why developers plan to build hospitals & clinics. The emergency department will have all staff and doctors on 24 hours duty.

Education institution

To ensure that international standards are followed for children's education, all faculty members will be experts within their respective fields.

24/7 High security framework

Kingdom Valley Islamabad wants to make your life easier and more comfortable. We have installed a CCTV surveillance system in our security system. The cams will be active at all times d on the computer monitors in order to ensure that no unauthorized or unverified person enters.

Theme Parks and a Fitness Club

People who are looking to keep health love parks. It is essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Playing in the park is a great way for children to get exercise. They'll enjoy the fruits and benefits of their labor in their youth.

Water, Gas, and Electricity

Kingdom Valley Islamabad will prioritize the supply of power, water and gas, with all areas of society being served 24 hours a days. Because of its groundwater resources, Kingdom Valley Islamabad is unique.

Sewage and Drainage

Many environmental problems can be attributed to sewerage issues. Kingdom Valley Islamabad will ensure that you don't have to worry anymore about water pollution.

Filtered water

When purchasing any industrial or residential property, it is essential that you have access to clean and filtered water. Kingdom Valley Islamabad was founded in a location that could generate its own water supply. This water can be used to clean, wash, and even for drinking.

Commercial Hub

Community centres are a great place to find support and social connections for residents who want to keep their social ties strong. You can join many social and community organizations.

Pros & Cons

Pros

• NoC has been approved
  • It's a 4-year payment program.
  • It is easily accessible from Chakri
  • Only one project at the national level is associated with Pakistan Housing Authority
  • You will have simplified payment options

Cons

• High rates in future

Why engage in Kingdom Valley Islamabad

Anyone can buy a home plot in Pakistan's capital, Kingdom Valley Islamabad. Kingdom Valley Islamabad is the best place to protect your assets and money. A luxury package is an affordable way to live a modern life.

Potential Returns on Kingdom Valley Investments

Kingdom Valley Islamabad offers financing opportunities in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. This society is a good investment option because of the Prime Minister Scheme under the Naya Pakistan Housing Program.

Kingdom Valley Islamabad already has the National Ownership Certificate. Because it is near several landmarks, the Kingdom Valley Islamabad's location in Pakistan's capital is ideal. You can also rent out your property to make money and receive a monthly rental income. Investors and residents of Kingdom Valley, Islamabad trust the builders as they know that their purchase will be the best decision they have ever made in their entire lives.

Residents of Kingdom Valley Islamabad will not have to worry about anything because there will be world-class amenities and international-standard luxuries. This project's innovative features will allow people to live in extreme comfort and luxury.

Development Progress

Kingdom Valley Islamabad offers all the expected amenities and comforts, as well as a Grand Mosque and state-of-the art healthcare facilities and schools. There will also be specialized fitness centers and well-planned social amenities.

Conclusion

Kingdom Valley residents can live a happy life with all of the modern conveniences and amenities that the community has to offer. Kingdom Valley residents don't have to worry about anything because it is a wonderful housing society with top-notch amenities. This project includes imaginative elements so that residents can enjoy all the extravagances and luxuries of the rest of the world.