8 Kingdom Hearts GIFs To Excite You For KH3

As my excitement grows as the release date grows nearer, I like to reflect on the moments from the series that most impacted me as a child.

5

Kingdom Hearts may be the first video game I ever saw. I remember being a little kid, sitting with my mom in the living room as she went on adventures with the Disney characters I loved most, all through a video game. I remember falling in love with all of the characters introduced in the game and those borrowed from the Final Fantasy universe. I remember when I was finally old enough to play the game myself without being terrified of the cartoon villains.

In just a few months, the third installment of the main story will be released. I think all Kingdom Hearts fans have been waiting for the continuation of the story for years. As my excitement grows as the release date grows nearer, I like to reflect on the moments from the series that most impacted me as a child.

1. Sora Being the Most Relatable, Silly Character Ever

2. Getting to be Best Friends with Donald and Goofy

3. Kairi and Sora Being My First OTP

4. Sora Anticlimactically Calling Riku Stupid When He Gives in to Darkness

5. Mickey Mouse Being an Epic Action Hero

6. The "Nightmare Before Christmas" World Which is Terrifying Present Tense

7. Axel Being A Lovable Jerk

8. Roxas (My Favorite) Being A Good Other