King Tut: Extraterrestrial

King Tut: Extraterrestrial

Trippy history.

35
King Tut: Extraterrestrial
pinterest.com

When you start to think about space it's hard not to fall into a rabbit hole. There are a plethora of unidentifiable and unexplainable incidents that can question our very own existence. I have a fascination with history intertwining with the outer boundaries of Earth.

Apparently King Tut's Tomb has an extraterrestrial dagger?

According to the Meteoritics and Planetary Science Journal the components of the dagger have "extraterrestrial origin." What.

So let me explain: The dagger was x-rayed and found to have high nickel, cobalt and iron content which matched those of fallen meteorites in the area. The Egyptians had access to iron therefore it's clear they made an effort to obtain the materials from fallen space rocks.

King Tut's weapon is out of this world.

King Tut is also believe to have alien ties.

Putting together Egyptian mysteries is like a million piece jig saw puzzle where every piece is black. So when you picture Ancient Egyptians you think of elongated necks and large oblong shaped heads. So when you think of aliens you think of...long necks and big heads...

Let's compare.

To make things weirder, what is this?

This drawing is the "Stela of Akhenaten and His Family." Akhenaten is known to be King Tut's father. Like all artwork; this is based on interpretation and to me this definitely has some ET ties.

So I'll leave you with this:

Do you think that Ancient Egyptians just had amazing abstract views on drawing themselves? Do you think they were visited by aliens? Or do you think that future humans evolved with larger heads, created time travel and transformed history?

Time for you to fall into a rabbit hole of thought.