9 Eligible Bachelors Khloé Kardashian Should Consider Now That Tristan Is Out Of The Picture

There are plenty of other celebrity fishes in the Hollywood sea.

1430

We're all sad to see that Khloé Kardashian has been hurt yet again by another man, when news broke out that her ex Tristan Thompson had been cheating on her with Jordyn Woods, one of Kylie's best friends. If you follow the Kardashian's show, Khloé has been through a lot of ups and downs in her love life, and she truly deserves so much better. That's why I've come up with a list of eligible bachelors that would be perfect for her to consider, now that she's newly single.

1. Michael B. Jordan

Forget about falling for the athletes, Khloé should start dating a nice, handsome actor like Michael.

3. Drake

Who WOULDN'T want to see these two powerful people come together?

4. Ne-Yo

We're all "so sick" of Khloé being hurt by trashy men, so maybe this singer will be the exception.

7. Colton Underwood

Already judging from the snippets of the current Bachelor season, it doesn't seem like Colton is going to find love anytime soon. So he might as well hit Khloé up if he wants to get fifteen more seconds of fame

8. Ray J

On the bright side, meeting the family won't be awkward since they already know him very well.