Kendra Scott Jewelry

Kendra Scott Is Just Not Worth The Money, Sorry, Not Sorry

Let's be real we can find way better jewelry at a local store.

15066
jewelry

With all honesty, Kendra Scott does make some beautiful jewelry and it is popular... okay. But the price is just not worth the product. I have bought some of her things in the past and was disappointed. So before you go spend your money on this jewelry take my advice and buy something nice from like Pandora. Here are some reasons why you should not purchase the jewelry.

1. "Made in China"

First of all Kendra Scott says that her jewelry is made in Austin, Texas. Well that is a lie.

2. "Costume jewelry"

media.giphy.com

This is all the way costume jewelry. The stones look like glass or stained plastic to look like real stones.

3. "Not fine jewelry"

media.giphy.com

Fine jewelry is considered real, not fake.

4. "Leaves dark lines, and green tarnish color on your skin"

media.giphy.com

This is just not even worth buying. The price for this jewelry is not even acceptable if this is gonna happen to it.

5. "Not daily jewelry wear"

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

The jewelry starts to fade once you have had it for at least a couple of months or wear it all day.

6. "Rusts"

media.giphy.com

You can not put it in water or the color of the material will turn. I have a necklace and it is totally ruined, even if you polish it it still turns.

7. "Bad customer service"

media.giphy.com

I read lots of reviews on Kendra Scotts website, and saw very bad feedback. Considering the fact that the workers in the store would ignore the customers... There working retail.

8. "Overpriced"

media.giphy.com

It is just plain out ridiculous how much a pair of earrings are, even a necklace. The jewelry isn't even real?

9. "Return policy is horrible"

media.giphy.com

I read some reviews on Kendra Scotts products and saw some terrible reactions from the workers. Click here to read Reviews on Returning.

10. "Looks cheap"

When you have had the jewelry for a couple of months it starts to look dirty and cheap.