If The Kardashians Were Ole Miss Sororities
popular

Two of our student populations favorite things (well it seems like at least), the Kardashians and Greek Life

3021

Have you ever wondered who your "Kardashian twin" would be based on the sorority you were in? Well, I'm no Buzzfeed quiz, but here are my, and few of your fellow classmate's, opinions on that one.

1. Kris

If Kris Jenner were an Ole Miss sorority, she would most definitely be a Delta Gamma! DG at Ole Miss is always very involved, as Kris is in her daughter's lives and in the world of gossip. They are also the oldest sorority on our campus, and as much as Kris doesn't want to believe it nor act like it, she is the oldest.

2. Kourtney

Kourtney strikes me as 'Chi Omega.' Chi O here at Ole Miss is known for their brains. Although Kourtney is not very smart, she (sad as it is) seems to be one of the smarter ones. Any Chi O friends I have explain their experience as going Chi O and forgetting you're in a sorority and just being friends with everyone and doing your own thing. Kourtney is always saying and doing whatever she wants.

3. Kim

Kim would most definitely be a Kappa Delta. KD at Ole Miss is very well known! It is kind of the first sororities thought about when you think of Ole Miss, which I'm sure has something to do with the famous Leigh Anne Tuohy. When you think Kardashians, most of our minds first think 'Kim' and I think hers does too.

4. Khloe

Khloe would be Kappa Kappa Gamma. Although drama seems to follow Khloe, she is always down to have a good time, NO matter what it is, as are the Kappas here at Ole Miss! High spirits and fun times shine in that sisterhood.

5. Kylie

Kylie Jenner would be a Phi Mu. She's a girly girl, an Instagram queen, always knows the latest trends, and after forgiving her evil best friend Jordan Woods, she must be pretty nice. Phi Mu's here are known for their girly pink dress and sweet personalities.

6. Kendall

Oops, almost forgot... Kendall would most definitely be an Alpha Delta Pi. My point? The first three words. ADPi is often times not the first sorority that is thought about, but they are very chill and kind of keep to themselves, as does Kendall.