Kim Kardashian Is Going To Be A Lawyer And We Stan It

Kim is trying to pursue a law degree, in addition to being a successful business woman and mother of three (almost four!).

13
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwSBRu5nmST/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Kim Kardashian West recently made the public announcement that she is studying to become a lawyer. Kardashian has studied extensively and taken a few practice BAR tests. She reports that, with a team of tutors, she is working hard to master the material. This news doesn't come as a surprise, as Kardashian helped free an inmate recently who was wrongfully charged. Her father, Robert Kardashian (1944-2003), was one of the most well-known lawyers in southern California. Kim is pursuing a law degree, in addition to being a successful businesswoman and mother of three (almost four!). Her passion for this subject is admirable.

On Instagram, Kardashian explained her situation with taking the BAR exams. In the state of California, you don't need a college degree to sign up for the mini-BAR exams, you only need 60 credit hours. Years back, Kardashian attended college and earned herself 75 credit hours. Each week she must put aside 18 hours to study the material with tutors and then take multiple choice tests monthly. After almost a year of studying, Kardashian will take the "baby BAR," which is a condensed version of the actual test. She plans to take the BAR exam in 2022.

Last year, Kim Kardashian became involved in the case of a woman named Alice Marie Johnson. She committed a nonviolent drug offense and was serving life because of it. Kardashian became aware of this and did research on Johnson's case. She ended up visiting the inmate and having a meeting with President Trump. Kardashian was able to grant Johnson clemency and she was freed.

This recent interest in the prison system, as well as her dad's history in law, is a perfect explanation of her new goal. Father Robert Kardashian is notorious for being one of the lawyers in the O.J Simpson case and they are also very good family friends. Kim Kardashian's recent clemency grant and her father's passion for law are some of the driving factors behind her pursuit of a law degree.

Kim Kardashian has faced backlash for her recent decision, which is why I believe she kept it hidden for so long. Many people see her as a beauty model or social media icon and don't associate her with intelligence. However, she has managed to study for her BAR exam and continue being successful in the workplace. Kardashian is proving to the doubters that she can balance her motherly and business duties with her new study hours.