Jwoww Accuses Husband Of Domestic Violence Amidst Split

Jwoww And Roger's Messy Split Is A Surprise To No One, Just Re-Watch Season 1 Of 'Jersey Shore'

"After I have sex with a guy I will rip their heads off."

12

The cast member's motto was "don't fall in love at the Jersey shore" yet, where did half of them find "love?"

Yep, the Jersey shore.

And let's NOT forget Jwoww's infamous tagline was, "After I have sex with a guy I will rip their heads off."

Jersey Shore Intro

Is this the ripping of Roger's head?

Roger showed up in Jwoww's life in season 3 of the "Jersey Shore" and came in "like a wrecking ball."

Note: Roger didn't exactly "show up" in season 1 of the Jersey Shore, but Jwoww tells Insider that she actually met him in 2009. As fans, we all know that Jwoww was dating Tom Lippolis. So, Roger still needed to put a little fight to win her over.

In 2009, she explained to a source that she really didn't see anything in Roger at first sight that he was just "one of those faces in a crowd." He created problems everywhere he went and on numerous occasions, we see the "strong, independent" Jwoww crack.

Don't Duck With Me! - Jersey Shore | MTV

Roger and JWoww, seemed like the perfect "fairy tale" (if Cinderella and Prince Charming did the whole gym, tan, laundry deal) until their first fight, JWoww says "I don't like you, I don't like us" has Roger is seen begging for her love back explaining "I just want it to work." Sound familiar?

Roger must have done something to restore her faith in him after the pair announced their engagement in 2010.

In Jwoww's spin-off called "Snooki and Jwoww," she seemed a little uneasy about Roger not engaging to her as quickly as Jionni did to her BFF Nicole.

The pair fights about that multiple times during the show, and JWoww seems stressed and embarassed—often times questioning the relationship from the start. Even Snooki her best friend disapproves of the relationship.

Snooki Disapproves Of JWoww & Roger's Engagement

JWoww and Roger had two amazing kids together before filing for divorce in September of 2018.

JWoww stayed absolutely quiet and still continued to film videos with her daughter, Melani completely ignoring the accusations Roger told social media.

Here is just one of the crazy video's Roger posted speaking about his wife at the time.

He explains that this is his "liberty and justice" and that he thought the wrong thing to do was to put his business out there. I mean for God sakes, you starred on "Jersey Shore"—and you are MARRIED to the queen of altercations!

I think your business has been out there long before this. I'm pretty sure we have heard you and Jwoww smooshing in the bedroom on multiple occasions.

Let's not pull that card.

Anyway, yesterday JWoww finally spoke out about these accusations on her website, accusing Rogers of domestic abuse and poor parenting tactics along the way—she tells us there has been times Roger recording while driving and feeding her gluten-free so pizza "putting his life in jeopardy."

Of course, Roger spoke about it again, calling it misleading and untrue.

Yes, Roger, it is "truly sad that it has come to this."

Maybe you shouldn't have fallen in love at the Jersey shore.