Justin Bieber: He's Back

Justin Bieber: He's Back

It's not too late for him to say sorry.

24
Justin Bieber: He's Back

Justin Bieber. When you hear this name, what do you think of? Personally, I think of a heartthrob who creates wonderful music. However, the last few years for him have been tough, and others may have different opinions on the decisions Justin has made. While there is a range of mixed emotions about Justin Bieber, there is no ignoring the fact that he is back and making a huge impact due to the release of his new album, "Purpose."

While he has formed quite a large fan base in the past, no fan base goes without the ones who try to bring them down - the haters. He has made some mistakes, but it is not too late for him to say sorry. Here are a few things that have helped Justin regain his positive reputation.

The Roast of Justin Bieber

The Roast of Justin Bieber was the first time in a while that Justin was seen in the public eye voluntarily. The roast was great for both fans and those who didn't think highly of Justin. He was bashed on for his mistakes, but in a comedic way that Justin could handle, and own up to his mistakes. At the end of the roast, Justin made a sincere apology and promised that he was working on a more positive future, and this was the moment we all started seeing him in a much different and better light.

His 2015 VMA Performance

With the release of "Where Are U Now?" and "What Do You Mean?" Justin's fans were looking forward to his VMA performance this year. Others were also curious about how it would go, since this was his first live performance in a long time. However, this performance was important in his comeback. Justin showed he really cared about his career, fans, and past relationships at the end when he broke down with emotion. Showing how humble he was for the chance to redeem himself, this was a moment that truly contributed to his comeback.

The way he talks about Selena

Although they have been broken up for almost three years, Justin still speaks kindly of Selena Gomez. The two are still friends, which is hard to do after such a hard break up. His maturity about the subject proves that Justin is finding himself, and truly becoming a better person.

Purpose

With the recent release of Purpose, Justin has proved that he has not lost his talent. His amazing new sound and way of life has attracted a lot of people. With sales of the album going great and plans of touring, there is no doubt that Justin will regain his well deserved fame and success. For a while, people were constantly putting Justin down. The release of Purpose is a new beginning for him, and I am sure that the words spoken of Justin will be nothing but positive within this coming year! We will all have #BieberFever again, just wait and see.